| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kasempa in October is fairly hot at 23.75 °C (74.75 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 45.6mm (1.8in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kasempa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kasempa, Zambia
Kasempa Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kasempa:
- Mansa, Zambia - 423.6 kms (263.2 miles) NE
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 272.9 kms (169.6 miles) NE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 160.9 kms (100 miles) NNE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 266.5 kms (165.6 miles) ENE
- Ndola, Zambia - 308.8 kms (191.9 miles) E
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 301.8 kms (187.5 miles) ESE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 300.2 kms (186.5 miles) ESE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 223 kms (138.5 miles) SE
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 343.1 kms (213.2 miles) SE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 351 kms (218.1 miles) SE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 342.1 kms (212.6 miles) SE
- Magoye, Zambia - 332.6 kms (206.7 miles) SE
- Choma, Zambia - 389.5 kms (242 miles) SSE